Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Way We Are

Following is my conversation/wannabe argument? with Husband Jack:

Me: I don’t know how much longer I can stand this financial pressure. I think I might just drop dead of a heart attack!

Husband: Do you think that I don’t worry?!

Me: No, I don’t think that you don’t worry.

Husband: How can you say that?!

Me: I just said, "No, I don’t think that you don’t worry."

Husband: Okay. (He leaves the room, then returns.) Let me get this straight; are you saying that you think I worry or that you think I don’t worry?

Me: I’m saying that I know you worry.

Husband: Then wouldn’t it have been easier to say so?

Me: But you asked the question, so I had to answer it in the way it was asked or it wouldn’t have made sense or my answer would have been grammatically incorrect.

Husband: None of this makes sense.

Me: I agree.

@@@@@@@@@@@@*****!!!!!

“The lack of money is the root off all evil.”
--George Bernard Shaw

Think about it; it’s true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home