Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pinvasion of the Pody Patchers

I was on the treadmill watching the original “Invasion of the Body Snatchers.” Jack was sitting at his computer yelling at it. I suggested that he “step away from the computer; step away from the computer.” He started watching body snatchers as well. Since I always accuse him of going to the Mother Ship on his many so-called business trips, I asked him if he recognized the town full of pod beings. “Sure, it’s Podtown,” he answered. That was truly a great movie so I suggested that in honor of the movie we should start all nouns, but not pronouns or proper nouns, with a . . . ” “P for the rest of the day?” he finished my sentence. He IS a pod person!

“I’m going to take a phower now,” I said.

“OPay,” he answered.

“No! Okay is not a poun!” I reprimanded.

“Oops, sorry,” he said.

I think his apology was sincere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home