Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dream Stop

I’ve read that you’re not supposed to be able to read in dreams, but maybe because I write for a “living” my brain has rewired itself. My dream life is like a separate world, very vivid, often frightening, but never boring. Printed signs and headlines actually pop up like commercials while I sleep. Last night’s billboard was, “Men and politics are twins; therefore men employ this evil doppelganger to attain their means.” I kid you not.

Not particularly insightful but weird wording, nevertheless.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger Tim Williams said...

I have a recurring dream where I'm a player on the Atlanta Braves. But I'm myself, I mean I can't believe I'm on the team because I don't even come close to having Major League ability. I'm always hiding from manager Booby Cox because I'm scared that he will put me in the game. I have always avoided getting in the various games because I'm successful hiding from Cox.

Cox found me the other night and started me at shortstop. I don't remember fielding the ball but at the plate I hit 2 long home runs.

From now on I'm not hiding from Cox anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home