Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just a Few Words . . .

Something I never thought I'd have to say: "I ain't takin' no damn taxi to Walmart!"

Conversation with soon-to-be daughter-in-law (IN-PERSON, not on the phone):
Her: I want to lose some weight before the wedding.
Me: Dr. Oz said that drinking white tea helped in weight loss so I went and got some.
Her: Is it working?
Me: (to self) Well, apparently not.

Another example of excellent listening skills:
Jack: I ordered that DVD you said you wanted.
Me: The new Upstairs/Downstairs series? Really?!!
I open it.
Me: This is Up the Down Stair Case with Sandy Dennis, made in 1967.
Jack: Oh, well I knew it had stairs in it.

4 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger xerez said...

This made me laugh. Good to know this isn't an isolated incident!

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Andre said...

haha that is hilarious

 
At 12:35 AM , Blogger Vakil Online said...

Hi, I liked you blog. Your writing skills are highly appreciated. Please visit on my blog for best music videos at www.imperformer.blogspot.com . Thanks, Raman / Ray .

 
At 3:31 AM , Blogger Yang Kuo said...

For the lovers of art be it oil paintings, acrylics, water paints, abstracts, still life or just swirls of your imagination on the canvas. Find more art at

แคมฟรอก

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home