Saturday, June 11, 2011

13 Conversations about . . . What was I saying?

Friends and family say I have a great knack for remembering embarrassing stories . . . about them. However, lately I'm losing (not those stories, of course; they're great ammo) but details about other things . . . I think I read that book back in high school, but I'm not sure. Did I see that movie? Yeah, I know I did, but I can't remember what happened. I think I liked it though. Or as that comedian whose name I can't recall says, "I was driving down the rode the other day. Wait a minute; that wasn't me."

So when friend Jill and I were discussing good movies we've seen, she brought up 13 Conversations about the Same Thing. "I know you've seen it because we talked about it," she says.

"Yes, I've definitely seen in but it was a while ago. I can't remember most of it," I answer. "I remember that Alan Arkin was in it right?"

She describes some of the scenes and I can remember bits and pieces of the movie, but that's about it. Then she asks, "Well can I tell you about one special part of it, since you've already seen it?"

"Hmm," I answer. "I think that's the saddest question anybody has ever asked me!"

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Jill said...

Gail, that movie is going to be on television this week. I'll try to remember to look it up for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home